Friday, January 30, 2009

Lo-Fat/Lo-Cal

It has been suggested by friends and family to make a "Lo-Fat/Lo-Cal" label for our recipes. I will do my best to go through them and see which ones are. Many of them can be made lo-fat/lo-cal by just changing the hamburger to be ground turkey or using lite sour cream, etc. I will go through them and make a "lo-fat tip" section for some of those. Others you can figure it out by adjusting the ingredients.

For those of you who are authors, and have some lo-fat/lo-cal recipes, please POST them!!! I've created a new e-mail just for this recipe blog: jbeanrecipes@yahoo.com. If you have questions or want to be added as an author, please send me an e-mail to that address.

Thanks to all those who have been contributing to our little recipe blog. We have 23 authors! It has been really nice to have such a great compilation of recipes. And anytime anyone asks me for a recipe I can just say "Oh, it's on the recipe blog!" So convenient!!!